We, at Prescott Sporting LTD T/A Orston Shooting Ground want to make sure all the personal information we have collect about you or the person making your booking is safe and secure, whether we collet it through our website, email, your booking or other sources.
This policy sets out our commitments to you, in compliance with you and beyond the GDPR and explains how we collect, store and use your personal information.
In the event that you would like to understand more about data protection compliance please contact Emily@orston.com who will happily advise accordingly.
Collecting specific, relevant person information is a necessary part of us being able to provide you with any services you may request from us or in providing service to our customers and members or just managing our relationship with you.
We may collect from you:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences or interest.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
- CPSA number
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products or services
- To send promotional emails about new products, service or to simply keep you updated.
- For market research purposes
- For competition entries to display your name and state your booking in times (of which you can opt out of)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, physical, electronical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website uses an essential first party session cookie ("PHPSESSID") to facilitate the core functionality of the booking process. The cookie does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information and is deleted when your browser is closed. We do not use any other cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, since you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You many choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to Orston Shooting Ground using your personal information fir direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you opt into our newsletter and information then we will use your personal information to send you details of new products and services, special offers and events from us and affiliated companies.
- If you believe any of the held information about you is incorrect or wrong please email us as soon as possible to email@example.com